Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pears

Got distracted today while trying to figure out how to make patches for Evan's jeans (every single pair has holes in the knees...including the ones Mark bought for the trip last week to Mpls, whereupon arriving, Evan fell on the escalator and put a hole in them. Less than 24 hours after Mark bought them. Happy day.). Anyway, I had this pear fabric from a previous trip to Crafty Planet and wasn't sure what to make out of it. Then, I found this down pillow form covered in some yucky fabric, so I ripped it out and made this. I need to take another sewing class because my zippers are still a bit uneven.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, guess Evan wouldn't want a pear on his knee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking not. But...I did find some great fabric from Crafty for his patches--they're guitars--so cute.

    ReplyDelete