Monday, September 20, 2010

Minneapolis

Obligatory Anthro stop

Creative Connection event--painting class. Note: this is NOT my painting, but one I liked. As soon as I find the artist's card, I'll post her Etsy site.

Painting class and downtown Mpls through the window

It's difficult to see it here, but the blue/gray painted brick and the burnt orange logo were the perfect color combo.
Had a wonderful week in Minneapolis: Met wonderfully creative and inspiring women at the Creative Connection, learned more about opening an Etsy shop, had some lovely meals at Brasa and the way hip boho-Mexican hotspot in downtown called Barrio, stopped at Anthro (two of them, actually), Hunt and Gather, and the Minnesota Center for the Book Arts (needed some book cloth and a large awl). Oh, and how could I forget? We also made a run to the Junk Bonanza. I'm actually headed back to the Twin Cities this week for an event at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment