Thursday, February 26, 2009

Prop Stylists





I'm addicted to finding new prop stylist names because when it clicks, I'm entranced by the images. Each photo tells its own story and makes me dream up what the rest of the house could look like (even though I know these sets are made up). Here are a few images from some stylists, who include Jaimi Holker, Martha Bernabe, and Stephanie Hanes. I found some of these people (and there are more listed in this link) through the blog, designismine.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Great pix. I love the one with the letters! Do you see the return address on that envelope that's peeking out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gawd. i'll have to see about removing that pic now. maybe you could make that your "follower" picture since you don't have one.

    ReplyDelete